Re: [PyrNet-L] Girl that was bit

<<  Well, with my dogs, if a child
 or someone is at eye level with the dog, the dog is uncomfortable. >>

Uncomfortable, OK.  Bite, no way.    Our dog never offered any threat to the
crawler other that a low growl.  The dog moved away from the infant every
time.  He was totally trustworthy with the infant.  He knew he could not and
would not attack this baby.  We always figured the crawling for some reason
bothered him and made him nervous.  He responded appropriately by moving
himself out of the way.

Joe