Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat, Behavior: pyr that bit

On Fri, 12 Jun 1998 14:55:26 EDT, MagEBroD@aol.com wrote:

>   First priority must be to keep society safe!!  This was such a tragedy for
>all involved. I may sound unfeeling, but that's not the case all. My heart
>really goes out to all those concerned, victim and dog owners alike. What a
>horrible thing to have happen to you all.

Lordy, Janice!! I've owned dogs all of my 38 years and worked at an
animal clinic handling every dog/cat/animal that came in the doors
for 7 yrs and was only bitten ONCE by a toothless poodle. I hadn't
bothered to muzzle her while we were stitching her up because she had
no teeth. I don't trust other people's dogs for 1 second no matter
what they say. Gosh, you poor thing! You must have "Bite Me" written
in dog language across your forehead!
Mitzi Potter    OKC OK
Pyrs-R-Us@popline.com
http://www.popline.com/quinnz/mit.html