Re: [PyrNet-L] Girl that was bit

>    This is different than abusing a dog! This is also different than getting
> expelled from school for violence/anger. The analogy of the boy who got
> expelled sounds more like the Pyrs inappropriate reaction and vicious violent
> attack of an 8 yr.old to me!

Excuse me, you didn't read very well - My Pyr growls at the boy and has
since he was 8 years old, This is my Nephew! and up until that point my
bitch had never done such a thing to a kid. She loves children and all
the attention they bring and even does therapy work in the childrens
ward - that is my point. Yes, my bitch is well trained and knows she has
to mind and I feel bad that I must lock her up when my nephew is over my
house, I know my bitch well and she listens to me and I have told my
mother not to come in the house with him until I secure her. This is my
point about the girl - given the right circumstance with my nephew, I
fear what she will do if he sets one foot wrong, so I lock her up. To
this day, that is the only child type person she has ever done that to.

Pyrs sense things we don't, even about children, lest we forget there
are 8-13 year olds out there commiting murder and carrying weapons. I
kid you not - I work for the police department.

Lisa