Re: [PyrNet-L] Great Pyrenees Club of the Southeast

Just wanted to give all of you a heads up about the entry that is being
supported by the Great Pyrenees Club of the Southeast (GPCSE).

On Saturday, October 24, 1998 GPCSE will support the entry with trophies at
the Kennesaw Kennel Club all breed show.  The show is held at Jim Miller Park
in Marietta (North Atlanta).  James White is the Pyr Judge.   Mr White I
believe has judged Pyr specialities in the past and we know him to be
knowledgeable in the breed.  Onofrio is the Super.

The show is a three show weekend, so we expect majors.  GPCSE will have a
grooming seminar given by the best groomer in the area, Kay Turner.  We will
also give away a set of grooming supplies to one lucky person who attends.  We
will also have a pot luck supper or lunch (to be determined) on the grounds.

Come join us for a weekend of wins, fellowship, learning, and fun.  Late
October in North Georgia is Indian Summer time.  One of Gods gifts to us all.
Fitting, as this is part of the former region of the Cherokee Nation.  Long
warm days, cool nights and maybe still some changing foliage on the trees.

I will remind you all again in the months to come.

Joe