Show:   Lehigh Valley Kennel Club
Date:    September 12, 1998 (Saturday)
Location:   Macungie Memorial Park, Rt. 100, Macungie, PA
Superintendent:   Jim Rau Dog Shows, Ltd,  610 376-1880

Hotel:   Days Inn  610-777-7888   RSVP as soon as possible / $79.00/per
night
Hospitality:    Friday evening & Saturday - contact Maureen Simon 717
545-4477

We are proud to welcome  Mrs.. Barbara Hannum as our Breed Judge
and Mrs.. Karen Conley as our Sweeps Judge.

In addition to Regular Classes we will also be offering.....
Non - Regular
Sweeps both Puppy & Veterans / Best In Sweeps & Best of Opposite
Stud Dog
Brood Bitch
Brace

A beautiful trophy will be offered to the Highest Qualifying Score in
Obedience and will be given at the Banquet.

Special Advertising rates for catalog!

So please mark your calendars and come and join us and have a down right
good time!

FMI you may contact me at:  732  477-2489 or Email - jdmigas@email.msn.com

Dianne Migas - NJ
jdmigas@email.msn.com