Re: [PyrNet-L] dewclaws

-----Original Message-----
From: Mitzi Potter <Pyrs-R-Us@popline.com>
To: pyrnet-l@gamerz.net <pyrnet-l@gamerz.net>
Date: June 22, 1998 2:38 PM
Subject: Re: [PyrNet-L] Dewclaws

Cancelling her health guarantee on pups that have had their dewclaws
removed, is something she has done only recently after many, many years of
observation on this subject. It is clearly stated in writing that removal of
dewclaws cancels the guarantee. She also sends home with the puppy owners a
puppy pack outlining feeding, excercise and other info for her puppy owners.
She is available for life to assist with any questions and help they might
need. But really I don't need to defend this breeder's  puppy guarantee. I
was just sharing with everyone an observation and an opinion of a long time
breeder.

Regards,
Sandy Dyment.......