Re: [PyrNet-L] dewclaws

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrienne Wilder <draggon@stc.net>
To: pyrnet-l@gamerz.net <pyrnet-l@gamerz.net>
Date: June 22, 1998 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: [PyrNet-L] dewclaws

Hi Everyone,

Holy cow is topic really moving <g>. I believe I said removal of dewclaws
*could* lead to H.D. or problems. This breeder absolutely does not want any
of her puppies to have their dewclaws removed she feels it will only lead to
problems. We are great believers in x-raying all breeding stock, both she
and I.
And as far as I know she has had very few hip problems in 35 years. Again I
am just sharing a breeders opinion.

Regards,
Sandy Dyment....