Re: [PyrNet-L] EVENTS: Question in Colorado

> Brighton, Colorado? Is there a posting or web site of
> the schedule of events, exact location, etc.?

Onofrio is the superintendent and they have a website at
http://www.onofrio.com
where you might find more details.

> This would be the first dog show ever I've attended- would it be all
right
> to bring a 4-mo. old pyr?

Although people do it, only dogs entered are supposed to be on the show
site.  Besides, you probably really don't want to take a 4 month old onto a
site where he/she could pick up all sorts of problems.  I've heard of whole
litters lost because of "something" someone brought home on their shoe from
a dog show site.  I think that's partly why they only allow dogs to start
showing at 6 months of age.  You want to make sure a pup is completely
vaccinated before taking him/her to a place where a lot of dogs are or have
been.

I saw in the Events Calendar that Joe (are you out there?) is judging a
puppy and veteran sweepstakes in pyrs??

Christina - check out the ring times on the website & go to the show and
enjoy!!  You can tell us about it when you get back!

Patti Brunkala
menditar@grrtech.com
Oregon