[PyrNet-L] Clondike Lymphoma Update

Clondike had her 2nd chemo therapy treatment today, and in spite of being
sent home with an instruction sheet with every possible side effect
checked except barking in Polish, she is doing fine.  I gave her the
anti-nausea pills as instructed, but don't think she would have needed
them.  One possible side effect is loss of appetite.  HA!!  Right now she
is mooching cheese and crackers from Nancy.

The best news is that the oncologist says she is in almost total
remission after just one treatment.  Now I know this isn't a cure, but it
buys us time to figure out how we're going to extend the remission time.
We see the holistic vet on Tuesday and hope to get some new ideas.

I'll keep you posted.

David

 David Kintsfather              | PHONE:       (610) 683-4497
 Dept. of Telecommunications    | FAX:         (610) 683-4659
 Kutztown University            | INTERNET:    kintsfat@kutztown.edu
 PO Box 730                     |   "We need not think alike to love alike."
 Kutztown, PA  19530-0730       |                Francis David