[PyrNet-L] The PA Pyr Fun Day

This a short note to anyone intending to go along to the Penn-Dutch
Great Pyrenees Fun Day in Lancaster Park, now on Sunday 26th July.

*** Bring your purse or wallet !! ***

David Kintsfather has assured us that there will be a silent auction and
we are busy packing lots of Pyr-goodies from England, to donate to the
auction, in the hope that the proceeds will go towards Rescue funds.

Pat will not allow me to divulge all of the things we are bringing with
us from England but, suffice to say, we have had to buy extra suitcases!

BTW, Sasha has been really smart (again) and has updated her WWW pages.
Anyone wishing to see two delightful "rescue" Pyrs and a rather elderly
Rough Collie, please clink on the link below!

--
Barry & Pat Denyer
 + The Coolham Crew, England