[PyrNet-L] Who going to NW Regional Specialty--Brush Prairie?

<<
 So who will be there at Brush Prairie on July 10th? This will be my first
show I'm attending & am going just as a spectator and cheering section! With
maybe a little party animal thrown in for good measure!! Can't wait to see all
76 Great Pyrenees there!! And very anxious to meet a lot of you from the lists
and private Great Pyrenees chat room I co-host on AOL. I won't be able to camp
on site with the pyr people as I waited until June 19th to try to sign up.
Didn't realize the spaces had to be reserved so early. So will be there and
camp nearby.
    The weather has been great the past few days here in Western Washington
state! Let's hope it's nice then, too! Anxious to welcome you to Washington
state!

 :)  &  :)```   (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

 Janice Vocke
 MagEBroD@aol.com
 Shelton, WA. >>