Re: [PyrNet-L] Clondike Lymphoma Update

David,
Sorry to be late on this (finally the computer is working again), but am
so glad to hear that Clondike is doing so well.  I am really interested
to hear what the holistic vet recommends.  I just talked to a Pyr owner
who said that the U of PA had some wonderful new break throughs in
treating cancer in dogs.  Her dog had chemo for bone cancer, never had
any side effects and is doing really well 6 mos later, but I am sure she
would love to hear of anything else she could be doing.

Charlotte

BTW - just trimmed nails on our 5-wk-old pups and all of them seem to
have bones and tendons in their dew claws...don't think I've ever seen
any that were just skin.