[PyrNet-L] Funny-Behavioral

As the owner/person belonging to a new pyr puppy, I can't help but share
this little "problem" with the pyr-list.
Lucy is 10 weeks old today, and has been an absolute joy to finally have
in our home.

This one is cracking me up lately!  Lucy went to regular dry puppy food
(as opposed to softened for her little teeth) about a week ago.  In the
last few days, she has begun to bark at her meals...playfully, but I
don't know what she's doing!!  She gets four small rations per day, and
each feeding is the same..... She is interested that I'm fixing her food
(the "bowl" noise!), she acknowledges I've set it on the floor, wags her
little brains out, but doesn't eat right away......first she goes to get
a toy, kills it, runs around the dining room with toy in mouth, drops
it, runs over to food bowl, play bows, barks repeatedly, jumps around,
then consumes the contents of the bowl. (slobbering up some water in
between).  Any theories on what she's doing??
It's really cute, as she's quite proud of herself when she's finished.

Deanna