Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Mile-Hi Specialty

Christina,
Thanks for the post on your first show.  Glad to hear you enjoyed it and
that all the Pyr people were nice and helpful.  Sometimes shows are so
hectic and owners so busy grooming and getting ready to show that they
do not have time to talk to people at least until after the judging.

How many Pyrs were there?  Do you know the names of the dogs that were
your favorites or the winners?
Charlotte
. getting ready to go in the ring that they really don't have time to