Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Mile-Hi Specialty

"How many Pyrs were there?  Do you know the names of the dogs that were your
favorites or the winners?"

I didn't buy the catalog but there weren't a huge number of pyrs- I would
say under 40 but could be totally wrong. Hope someone else can help out with
this if you really want to know.

Perhaps someone could post the name of a web site that has the winners
because I'm sure it's listed somewhere.

As to my favorites, in the interests of diplomacy, I'd rather not post them
(though I'd be happy to talk about it- send me private e-mail if you like)
because I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings and because for me, it is
very much a subjective thing- e.g. even if the breed's standards have been
somewhat objectified, there's a whole range of interpretations and
discussions/arguments to back up various opinions. Besides it's not my
arena- though I know what *I* like and why.

Glad you enjoyed the post though- and sorry I couldn't be of more help. :-)

Christina