[PyrNet-L] CHAT: LiveChat Tuesday - Join Us!

Forwarded from FlockGuard list with permission:
-------------------------
We would like to invite anyone who can come to our live chat Tue. night.
It will be at 10pm Eastern, 9pm Central, 8pm Mountain and 7pm West coast
time.
Place:http://www.flockguard.org
then scroll down to the live chat link, click on that and it will take
you to the chat room. You will need a Java Browser and can get a free
one by clicking on the words in blue Microsoft Internet Explorer. Since
this takes a while to download, you might want to do this ahead of time.
Then just type a name in the nickname box and hit the OK-Connect button,
then type what you want to say in the box with red letter "Type Here"
hit your enter key and what you have written will show up on the screen!
We discuss Flock and Family Guardians, their personalities, obedience,
nutrition, and working aspects, training. Come share your trials,
tribulations and triumphs.
Hope to see you all there.
Sheila & Brigid-The wonder Anatolian