From:         Sheila Stokes-Begley <brigid@SOLVE.NET>
Subject:      [FLOCKGUARD] Live Chat

We would like to invite everyone who would like and has time to come to
our "live chat" on Tue. night. These chats are a great chance to catch
up with friends, get and give advice, pass along what does and doesn't
work for you. We dicusss our Livestock Guardian dogs and the roles they
play in our lives. Topics can range from Obedience, nutrition,
behaviour, breeding and rescue. So bring your favourite LGD and join us.

Time: 10pm Eastern, 9pm Central, 8pm Mountain, 7pm West Coast time.
Place: http://www.flockguard.org
then scroll down to the live chat link, click on that and it will take
you to the chat room.
You will need a Java Browser, and can get a free one by clicking on the
words in blue
"Microsoft Internet Explorer". As this takes a while to download, you
might want to do this ahead of time.
Then go back to the chat room, type a name in the Nickname box, click
the Okay Connect button and you're in. Then just type what you want to
say in the box with the red letters that says "Type Here" hit your enter
key, and what you said will show up on the screen.
Brigid and I have made up a multimedia invitation, if you would like to
see it, just e-mail us and I will send it to you. I can tell you now
though, if you have Netscape 3.03 or 3.04 it probably won't work. If you
have Netscape 3.02 or 4.0 or later should be okay, and my friends on AOL
have been able to open them.
Hope to see you all there.
Sheila & Brigid-The Wonder Anatolian
brigid@solve.net