Re: [PyrNet-L] Puppy Pre-school

<< Lucy also is **very** excited about children.  Nevermind
 cats/squirrels/dogs etc.  But if she hears a childs voice, she locks on
 and I can't distract her away.  Mind you she is very nice and submissive
 when they come over to play, but (believe it or not) not all children
 want to come over and say hi to her.  So she sits and wags and waits and
 wags and waits...then the kids walk right by her......then you'd think
 she was gonna cry.  As her mom, this is very depressing to watch.  >>

   Albert is exactly the same way, except with all people, not just children!
He gets such a sad disappointed look on his face if someone doesn't pet him.
He stops and looks after them so forlorn. I often will try to tell people that
he's a sweetie and loves to be pet and may lick you is all.  Then they are
more apt to comply and give him some attention. Sadly, the bigger he gets, the
more people shy away and are leary of him.

:(  &  :(```   (me feeling sad for Albert and Albert sad & drooling)

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.