Re: [PyrNet-L] Heidi in Puppy Pre-school

<< A few days ago, he took one of his huge chew toys (a shark), chewed it for
 while, and then started chewing on the rug again with the shark for cover
 (hiding his mouth). Sigh.

 Christina >>

Christina,
   Albert does the same thing!!! He'll take a "Good Chew" (toys, knotted socks
and rags, etc.) and be chewing right next to a "Bad Chew" (major appliances,
furniture, stairs, walls, you-name-it!) and next thing you know he's chewing
the "Bad Chew"!!! It's such a non-chalant thing that it's hard to catch him at
first!  And when you do he immediately starts chewing the "Good Chew" again as
if to say "Silly me!! So sorry! My mouth accidentally strayed!" (Yeah, right!
And if I believe that I'm told there's a bridge for sale in Brooklyn!!) He
does this all the time!!! They are too smart for our good sometimes!!!

:0  &  ;)````   (me screaming & Albert winking and drooling!)

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.