Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Tatra breed

<< They are very similar and are surely a close if not the closest relative to
 the Pyr.  Even the "biscuit" color seen on some is Blaireau i.e. the color
 does not go all the way to the skin.  Check it out, I had a Tatra owner
 confirm it to me.  Additionally they do come with double dew claws, although
 they are not required. >>

I am sorry I gave some very incorrect information.  The information I gave was
relative to the Akbash dog not the Tatra.  I do agree the Tatra is a close
relative to the Pyr most probably.

Joe