Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Tight lips & drooling

Joe recently posted that (if I understood him correctly) he thought pyrs
ought to have tight lips (and less drool).

Is this a genetic thing? I thought perhaps it had something to do with the
way in which they chew/devour stuff when puppies. Because I notice in my own
pup, that one side is tighter than the other- and more drool flows out the
loose side. Which I thought may have been a bite preference.

Christina