Re: [PyrNet-L] RE: pyrnet-l-digest.19980707

Good advise!!  I also would like to add that my girls
had some problems sounding authoritive as they have
higher voices.  I taught them to lower their voice to
more of a 'masculine' tone and slow it a bit that
gives a very firm posture for the no.  Also body
language can help reinforce what you say, get stiff
and stand slightly over and to the side when you say
the no and you will get his attention.  Since I
taught this to my young girls our full grown intact
male listens to them.  Good luck.  Sounds like you
have a sweetheart there, give Monty a hug for us!!