[PyrNet-L] CHAT,BEHAVIOR: Pyr Games

Hi Pyr folks,
	I was wondering about the game our Pyr likes to play, and what
games your Pyrs play.  Yukon is a rescue dog that my wife, Stephanie wrote
about a few weeks ago.  With every passing day Yukon is showing more
individuality, and personality...

	When we come home after having left Yukon in the outdoor kennel, he
calmly waits for us to open the gate.  After we open the gate, he "bounds"
away from us playfully to the middle of the yard, and sort of jumps or
stops short.  Specifically, he ends up with his back towards us/me, looks
over his shoulder just a little, where it seems like he's waiting for me to
do something... so I "tag" him on the rear, and jump to one side or another
and stop, then he bounds, stops, and waits, etc....  until he's had enough:
then he comes up and leans against us for his "lovins."

Do other pyrs play games like this?

Am I guessing right that he want's to play tag, or should I be trying
hide-and-seek?  :-)

	Thanks.

	- Scott	(srp@zgi.com)

P.S. Yukon has a web site: http://www.cmpharm.ucsf.edu/~srp/yukon/index.html