Re: [PyrNet-L] LUCY(actually puppies and kids)

On Thu, 9 Jul 1998 16:52:25 -0400 (EDT), Ann Wetherilt wrote:

>I'm not a parent of human kids, but I chuckled at the posts regarding the
>similarities between puppies and kids. I've often thought that a crate
>must be appealing sometimes, too!

When I found out I was pregnant (he's 2 now) the 1st thing everyone
said was, "What are you going to do with all those dogs??" (Stupid
question-did they think I was going to get rid of them???) My
standard answer became, "Oh, don't worry, I'll crate the baby so he
doesn't hurt the dogs". <bg>.
Mitzi Potter   OKC  OK
Pyrs-R-Us@popline.com
http://www.popline.com/quinnz/dogs.htm