[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Janice & Albert (was Janet & Albert)

<< The other position you can try is to back him into a corner (with you both
 facing out of the corner)- leg-lock his head between your legs (thighs), and
 put medicine into his mouth, hopefully being able to hold onto his mouth to
 make sure it goes down.  >>

   Hey! THANKS!! This one worked!! Still need some muscles to do it, but it
works!! The other position (On his back between your legs with head on your
stomach) didn't work so good for medicine - his legs kick out everywhere and
disasters follow!!  One on back is good for positive things, though! He eats
up getting attention on his back! The one above worked great! Just need bigger
med. dispenser. Little plastic syringe-looking one takes too many times of
filling it and giving it! Need one that holds a full dosage. Will look for
bigger one. Or try turkey baster, like Mary (PYR4) suggested!  Anyway, really
appreciate the suggestions!!  Just glad there's no one lurking about with a
camera!!
   Albert's still bleeding rectally, despite the med. It does make BM's less
runny though. Vet has me keeping a close eye on him. He seems like his old
self most of the time! Was on the computer chatting with Mary early this a.m.
and he moved my oak 2 drawer filing cabinet 4 feet across the room before I
got him to stop! Think it started out as a way to lay closer to me and be out
of way of chair wheels, but that macho thing kicked in and then it became a
way to show off how macho he is!!! Once in a while after BM he doesn't feel as
chipper, though. Strains a lot. If there's any turn for worse Vet wants to see
him right away. Otherwise will wait until Monday if he's not getting worse. So
we are stuck together like glue for the weekend! He's eating up the extra
attention!! Most of the time you'd never guess anything was wrong with him -
he's usually his old goofy full-of-vim-&-vigor-& vinegar self!

:(  &  :\````      (me concerned about Albert and Albert sick and drooling!)

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.