[PyrNet-L] Dog found in NC

To all our dog friends,
We wish to thank you for all your notes and prayers for Serenity. We finally
found her after her 10 days in the woods. It took us about 6 days to finally
get to her and take her. We had to hire a professonal tracker. We just got
home to Dallas a few mins ago and I wanted to get this out. She has a mass
of tick bites and 2 small scratches on her but otherwise is OK. She is back
to her old self - almost. I have noticed a little change in her bahaviour. I
will post that to the list later. I had no idea the Pyrs could be such good
survivors and for large dogs could be so stealthy. She walked up to within 5
foot of the tracker, in a blind, with full camo gear and just looked at him.
He was so scared, he thought he was dog food!. Then as if to say "I see
you..." walked slowley into the woods.  Her survival instincts for a couch
dog are fantastic, almost of legend. Every day I have more and more respect
for this wonderfull breed.
Thanks again for all your thoughts.
More later.
Jim and Suzanne.