[PyrNet-L] Heidi as a pet only

            Thanks everyone for the chat on breeding/showing dogs.  As soon as I heard that a lot of Pyrs die giving birth & that they produce 8 or 9 pups (WOW!), I knew that I did not want to breed her.  As far as showing her, I think we'll just take her lots of places for car rides & long walks.  That way people can still ooh & aah over her without being on the look for things she's doing wrong (or just not well enough). I'll give her prizes (translation - doggy treats).  It's tough enough just being a good doggy mom.  My hat is off to all of you who breed/show with care & kindness.

Kathy, Joe, Chewbear(Sammy) and Heidi(pyr)
Wish you well.. Woof, Woof