Re: [PyrNet-L] Let pups be pups

I believe in all those things, too, Janice. My dogs can run and jump
all day long for hours on end if they want-outside. I've got too many
dogs and a 2 yr old-the rule here is no running, jumping or tearing
around in the house.
Mitzi Potter (who'd dogs greatly enjoy life-in the fresh air of the
outside)