Re: [PyrNet-L] Let pups be pups

A note of agreement with Janice and Mitzi. We let our two outside into the
yard when they begin to jump and play because our space is small. Other
than that, we have a skid-proof mat to ease their often-crazy turn at the
back door and let them go. I credit them with a lot of common sense.
Paddington is very cautious on ice, for example, since the surgery on his
knee when he was a puppy--we once thought he'd hurt it when we saw him
negotiating the icy back yard keeping right rear leg up, then realized he
was simply being self-protective. We surely try to eliminate any real
hazards inside or out, but we have two 5 year old "puppies" whose playful
exuberance is not to be denied!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose