Re: [PyrNet-L] Heidi as a pet only

<< ***PLEASE*** do not think of your *pets* as just pets!...think of them
 as being something more important then *just* a showdog. >>

My Shylo is my friend, housemate and protector.  He is the first thing I see
in the morning when I come home from work and the last thing I see before
going to work at night.  He is the reason I can live alone (or sort of) and
not be afraid to be in this neighborhood.  A low-income housing apartment
house is less than 1 block from me.
Neighbors in the last couple years have been known to be vandalized.  Thanks
to Shylo's alertness and bark, we have not been bothered.

Mary and Shylo
PYR4@aol.com