Re: [PyrNet-L] Heidi as a pet only

I bought my first Pyr two years ago and she is  very much a pet.  We did
dog training and passed until it came to the classes for retrieving and
stopped.(Months later she can play catch with us.)  Then we got into the
dog Theropy class and passes.  We decide that is was time for the show
ring.  Now she is in the show dog.   She is every bit a pet that you can
imagine.  She is a big part of our family and always will be, she has been
a good companion and  friend.  what away to meet new people is get a Pyr
and go for a walk and see how many people stop and make comments on a
beautiful dog.