[PyrNet-L] RE: Chat: running, jumping pyrs

You wrote:
"I know a lot of you won't agree with me on this as a number have already
expressed how they wouldn't let theirs run on wood floors"

I hope I didn't express my incorrectly.  Noah is not allowed to run in the
house because:
1)  we have a smaller sized house and
2)  we have a house full of kids that he would run into (lots of blind
corners)
I'm afraid he will run into the small kids and hurt THEM (which he has done
before).  These children are 2 years old and above and he can mow them
over---he has a long "braking distance".  As for Noah himself, he runs all
over the yard and occasionally jumps on other dogs while playing but to be
honest, he doesn't really seem to want to jump (he's 150 lbs).  Even if he
hops up and puts his paws up on the fence to be petted by a passerby, he
jumps down quickly as he just doesn't care for it.  Prefers all four on the
floor.
Cheryl R.