Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Found Great Pyrenees Female Houston, TX

<< Pam,  Who are these others?  (I'm glad Crackers has found a good home where
 they love him.)  Please fill me in.  Have you done any shipping of rescues?
 I'm so ready for our rescue to find us!  Thanks, Donna

Donna,
    Check out my web site-- it is long over due to be revised but these dogs
are still available Bianca, Isis, and Echo.   Goliath has a home now
also--YEA!!
http://www.flockguard.org/rescue_pyr_texas.htm
So check out the web site and let me know if you are interested in one of
these girls.
Pam