Re: [PyrNet-L] pyr rescue question GENERAL

Susan,
I can only answer for Indiana Rescue and  we do reccommend euthanasia to a
known biter. We will not place a dog in any home if it has shown people
aggression in any way. This is not typical behavior of a pyr. And aside from
all the possible legal ramifications, I wouldn't want to get the call that it
was a 2 year old child this dog bit the next time.
Those who know me, know I am a mush ball, but I have not hesitated to put down
a aggressive dog.
I wish you luck in your placement of this dog, and hope the next bite never
happens.
Just my thoughts.

Sincerely,
Tami