Re: [PyrNet-L] Osteosarcoma

We have a Pyr that we just got back from the family that we gave her to last
year.  She had Hip Dysplacia but was such a sweet animal we found someone to
take her in a love her.  The owners had one of her hind legs amputated and
Mollie is doing just great.  We put her in the pasture with our other 2 Pyrs
and she was accepted right away.  Do you think that she (they) remember she
was born here?

The family is going though a divorce and moving to a location that does not
allow animals.  It is heartbreaking to see a family so attatched to an
animal that they have to give up.  She is hoping she can work something out
with her landlord to be able to keep Mollie where she is moving.  If this
does not work out we will be looking for someone to rescue Mollie.  Is there
a rescue group in Northern Idaho or Northeast Washington.

Thanks - Dennis