Re: [PyrNet-L] Queenie

Thank you all for the prayers, good thoughts and suggestions for our
Queenie!  We took her back to the Vet today to have the dressings
changed and she is doing very well.  She is able to get around quite
well, is eating; and, best of all, she seems to be happy and is
noticeably more comfortable than she was before the operation.  It
really helped to hear that other dogs have done well with this type of
operation!  Our only experience with bone cancer was with our very first
dog who developed it at age 10 1/2 and died two weeks later.  David,
thanks for suggesting swimming.  I mentioned it to the vet and she
thought it would be a good idea since we have a pool (Jack worries that
this may not help the filter system). I guess we are lucky that Queenie
was in such good shape with a strong rear and good hips.

Thanks again,
Charlotte