Re: [PyrNet-L] Fw: boarding

Okay turn about is fair play you gave me the right answers.  No I do not
charge a boarding fee unless the dog is going to be here for an extended
period of time.  Ideally she should be taken to the male when she is 8 to
10 days into her cycle, 14 to 16 won't hurt.  Bred then taken back home.  I
don't encourage subsequent breeding unless they are within 24 to 48 hours.
Don't need any preemie pups because to breeding a week apart.  Going rate
is a pup for stud fee no boarding charge unless the female is left more
than a week.
Beverly Coate
C&C Farms  Stigler OK
bcoate@cwis.net