[PyrNet-L] Re: Boarding

Donelada Smye wrote:

> this is the first time I will be breeding my bitch.
> Would you charge for a boading fee for the bitch if she had to stay for
> breeding?

We had a bitch come to be bred that lived quite a distance away.
She was with us for a little over  a week, she was bred twice the first 5
days she was with us. The owners of the bitch could not pick her up untill
the 8th day she was here. We did not charge boarding, I'm sure we could
have, but did not.
I do know of some breeders that charge for the extra days, and of course
everyone does things differently. I guess its a good idea to ask the breeder
if they charge for boarding before the bitch is bred.

Regards,
Sandy Dyment,
Pyrview Reg'd
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~adyment/index.html