RE: [PyrNet-L] New puppy

The way she described the biting and snarling incidents (which I
don't know, I wasn't there and neither were you-I have to just trust
her word) she described "aggression" "not dominance". There's a world
of difference between inherited aggression and a dominant dog. It
sounds like Paddington was a dominant male, which make absolutely
wonderful trustworthy pets if they're given the correct
training-which he's had. A truly aggressive dog, puppy or baby squid
needs to be euthanized. That's my opinion. Sorry if you don't agree.
Mitzi