[PyrNet-L] Fwd: BREEDER ALERT--Igor/Mitzi

Carol, Lee, and Pyr lovers everywhere,

This note is from one of our very respected Tibbie breeders.  (Pyr folks,
please stop laughing now and read it!)  What happened here could have been
tragic to the dogs involved.  Jacki and Nanci had screened this man thoroughly
and asked all the appropriate questions.

I have e-mailed Jacki privately and requested the information on the man.  If
anyone is interested, please let me know.  This happened on the west coast but
could have been anywhere.

Stephanie and TeaTime

---- Begin included message ----
Last week you may remember that Nancy and I were searching for the new owner
of Igor & Mitzi. I wrote her a letter and today the new owner phoned me. she
is a very nice lady who has had Tibbies before (Champions)and she contacted
the man in So. Ca. that we sold the puppies to as he advertised that he could
obtain the FINEST dogs of any breed.  She had recently lost one of her dogs
due to age and the other was grieving.   In other words--this man is a
BROKER--BUT he knows all the right questions and responses and poses as the
buyer. He is DEFINITELY in breach of contract because he signed that he would
not resell puppies and that we would get back if he did not keep. Nancy and I
will have to discuss what to do about HIM!!!! I do not want to see this man do
this to anyone else--our pups were lucky--they ended up in a very good show
home--the new owner has finished dogs before both Tibbies and another breed.
In fact one of her other breed was #1 in his breed in the U.S.   I have no
quarrel with her and we plan to stay in contact--she is sending photos, etc.
she is also friends with several AKC judges so I have no reservations on the
home!!!!!  However, I  want to see this man out of "business". He paid $650
each for these dogs and sold them for $3000 each!!!  He really took the new
owner for a monetary ride!!!!!!!  If you are on another dog list please
forward this to them and be very careful yourself!!!! He speaks VERY WELL!!!!
Also, anyone who would like his name is welcome to contact me or Nancy
privately

thanx,
jacki
---- End included message ----