[PyrNet-L] something to share

  We have had Sheika now for about 3 months.  We got her from my brother,
she will be 5yrs old next month.  My kids have been a little disapointed
because they say she doesn't play much.  They are used to having a lab who
played anytime you picked up a ball.  But I never really truely understood
the couch potato phase until we got our pyr she truely is  a couch potato!!
We have seen her in action this past week though and it is so fun/funny to
watch.  We are taking care of my brothers other dog collie/pyr mix she looks
all collie exept she is big like a pyr.  They start playing and everyone in
the room gets up and out of the way.  They can't believe Sheika can move
that fast and it is so fun to watch, it's like she is a pup again, the kids
try to get her to play but it is like she understands they a smaller than
her and she backs off even when she is playing with the other dog if my 3yr
old walks in the room she stops like she knows she might knock him down.
She is so smart.  And you should see all the dog hair!!! but u all know
about that.
Just thought I would share thanks DeeDee