Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: more puppy problems

> Yes I have dealt with an aggressive Pyr. So I know the terror that comes
> with that.

After reading the past few statements on agression and dominant
behavior, I am totally confused. We have a 4 month old female Pyr.
She is a friendly, "relaxed" dog. However there are times when
she gets excited and jumps up on my family (chasing my daughter
around the pool). When the dog gets excited I usually put on her
leash and she calms down. She also nips occasionally(not flesh)
but clothing shoe laces etc.  Having raised dogs my entire life I have
associated this behavior with being a puppy.
My question is: What is the difference between true agression and
a puppy being a puppy. If I believe everything I read on this list,
a dog is to not to be a dog but a submissive order taking animal without
individuality or a personality.
I am now asking myself if there is something wrong with my dog.
I would love your input.
Ken