Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: more puppy problems

<< What is the difference between true agression and
 a puppy being a puppy. >>

If you don't know then you don't have a problem.  Puppies play.  They mouth
(some feel they should not do this, but I feel it is natural, but must be kept
in check with their exuberance).  Your puppy sounds like a puppy.  I think the
discussion taking place is more one of interpretation of what has been said
than an actual debate or discussion.  Everyone agrees that an truly aggressive
(not just dominant)  Pyr should be put down (I hope).  So the question is one
of diagnosis of "aggressive Pyr".  Let the debate rage on <G>.

Joe