[PyrNet-L] Fwd: name please Kamer

Pyrs, Carol, and Lee,

Check out this guys website.  He is the one who resold the Tibbies.  Very
interesting.

Stephanie and Paddy

---- Begin included message ----

Hi,

Don't know if anyone responded to your request yet, but if they have
just ignore this.  The creep's name is Michael Gary Kamer and he has a
website at "http://www.kamercanine.com".  Get the word out to all the
breeders/handlers/show people you know.  Maybe we can't stop him, but
hopefully we can slow him down a little bit.

>Hi!
>
> I would like the name of the creep in CA, please. (I'd also like to
know where he finds the buyers willing to shell out $3,000!!!!!)

HREF="http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/1198/index.html">Perennial