Re: [PyrNet-L] losing it, out of control, falling apart, going psycho

> It sounds to me that the dog might be showing symptoms of some type of
> rage.

I was thinking the same thing. I just had a dog (not a Pyr) diagnosed
with Rage Syndrome - there are tests that need to be done by a vet to
determine Rage - mainly  an EEG. Rage is not common in Pyrs, nor is it
common in the breed of my dog but, it does happen.

Cornell did allot of work on the subject in Springers and I have some of
the info saved on my computer if anyone wants it. There is a difference
between Rage Syndrome and plain old aggressive. Plain old aggressive can
be retrained with allot of work -true  Rage cannot and only gets worse

Lisa