[PyrNet-L] Pyr-L

Hello, my name is Mary and I have a almost 2 yr old male pyr.  His name is Caesar.  We have had him since he was 8 wks old.  We have had him in some obedence classes and he has done well.  Of course, he still has some quirks.  I have a 8 yr old and a 1 yr old.  He does real well with both.  The little one can set by his dish and feed him and eat a few herself (not by choice).  The 8 yr old and Caesar sometimes get sent to seperate corners.