Re: [PyrNet-L] Address change

> Sorry to bother the whole list with this, but could someone tell me
> who I would write to in order to change my email address to something
> else? (I'm switching servers).
> Mitzi Potter    Pyrs-R-Us@popline (for a few more days)
> (new address will be Pyrs@prodigy.net)

To change your address, send a message to esquire@pyrnet.org with

	subscribe pyrnet-l new-address@new.domain

as the BODY of the message.

Ideally, you send it as two message (unsubscribe request from the old
address) and subscribe from the new address.  Otherwise it bounces to
the list owner to approval (and I honestly forget to check that mail
a lot...

Richard

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Webmaster Pro Tem Ad Nauseum / Erols Internet
 \__/  \ | E-Mail: rrognlie@gamerz.net