[PyrNet-L] rescue

Hi, no problem with the questions, We got this boy,Keanu, from the pound on
his last day. We are in Idaho Falls, Id. we are in the southeast(sort of)
part of thhe state. We have been able to place our other rescues, but no
calls so far about this one from the papers we have put him in. I have told
Janet about him, but we are n a hard place. I'm leaving tonight to go to
Calif to have a bitch bred. My husband will be home tomorrow night after
work though. We do not have the time to give this guy at all, he's a bit
"needy" right now but doesn't jump, just "looks" at us.
	Sharon and the fluffys