[PyrNet-L] New on list

Mary Byrd,
   Welcome to the list! Just got back from a short trip, so I am trying to
catch up on my mail. We can always use some more good stories! Look forward to
hearing more from you!
   Noticed when I hit my reply button that the wrong address for the list came
up on the "TO:" section of my mail I was composing, so I changed it to
"pyrnet-l@gamerz.net" , instead of "pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org" like it said. Maybe
this accounts for why you got no replies.  Just a thought.

NOTE:
   Any list owners out there that can help with this problem Mary Byrd's post
had?

:)  &  :)```   (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)
(By the way Albert is my 10 mos. old pyr, NOT my hubby!! Both snore but hubby
doesn't drool or bark in his sleep!)

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.