[PyrNet-L] Fellow Coloradan

 Mary,

Where in Colorado do you live?  We live in Calhan, which is approx. 40 miles outside of Colorado Springs.  It's great to meet someone from the list that is from these parts!  Caesar sounds like a hoot!

Carol Lugg
Calhan, CO

  live in Colorado and Caesar eats food delivered by the Pet Pantry, we found this is equivulent to Ekanuba Large puppy.

Well I probably gave more infor than needed.  But nice to have found you all.  I'll be reading and emailing.
Bye for now.